Ideal for street and race applications, Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms replace your stock arms while retaining factory suspension geometry. The Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms are forged from aircraft quality AL2024 billet aluminum, precision CNC machined and are over 25% lighter than stock arms.
Skunk2 Lower Control Arms feature adjustable sway bar mounting holes so you can fine tune the feel and balance of the rear suspension, and also feature low deflection polyurethane bushing which acts as bearings for quicker response and a more positive feel. By allowing the arm to rotate freely about the bushing, Skunk2 eliminated the tearing and unseating commonly found with fixed rubber bushings.
Skunk2 Lower Control Arm features:
- CNC machined from forged AL-2024 aluminum
- I-Beam design for maximum strength and resistance to twisting and bending
- Adjustable sway bar mounting holes (EF, DA, EG, DC2, and EK Chassis Only)
- Low deflection polyurethane bushings that act like bearings
- Over 25% lighter than stock
- Special zinc plated steel mounting plates, hardware, and Skunk2 Tool (EP3, DC5, EM, ES and YH3 Chassis Only)
- Available in three durable anodized finishes (JDM Gold, Gun Metal, and Clear CNC)
Reference: Skunk2 Racing lower control arms, skunk2 lower control arm, skunk2 racing arm, skunk2 racing lower arm, skunk2 control arm
Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arm (Clear Anodized) Honda Civic 1988-1995 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 542-05-0105Notes:
1988-95 CIVIC/ CRX/ DELSOL CLEAR ANODIZED.