ACT XACT flywheels provide significantly improved engine response, acceleration and a higher degree of safety than the original stock flywheels. All ACT XACT flywheels feature a super rigid, trouble free single piece design. This one piece design allows less opportunity for failure and provides for uniform and efficient heat transfer from the clutch, eliminating warped inserts and loose ring gears. ACT XACT flywheels are precisely made using chromoly forgings, also known as chromium-molybdenum steel, a metal which is three times more rigid than aluminum. The materials on ACT XACT flywheels are properly distributed for maximum strength, lower inertia and good heat tolerance. In addition, ACT heat-treats their flywheel forgings for strength and induction-hardens their ring gears for the longest gear life. ACT XACT flywheels are easily serviceable and can be resurfaced without the need to purchase additional parts. All ACT XACT flywheels are SFI certified to meet proper safety measures.
ACT XACT StreetLite flywheels are lighter and stronger than stock cast flywheels and are designed to improve driveability and durability. These super rigid flywheels are precision made using high-tech CNC equipment and computer balanced for super smooth high RPM reliability. ACT XACT StreetLite flywheels are recommended for both Street and Drag Racing.
- Quicker acceleration and increased throttle response
- Maximum gear life – gear will not wear out or fall off
- Serviceable – can be resurfaced with no need to purchased additional parts
- Chrome-moly forgings three times more rigid than aluminum
- Longer lasting because of heat treated friction surfaces
- Excellent heat capacity from retaining adequate material behind the friction surface
- Super rigid trouble-free single piece design
- SFI certified to insure safety
Reference: ACT XACT StreetLite Flywheel, ACT XACT Flywheel, ACT StreetLite Flywheel, Advanced Clutch Technology StreetLite XACT FlywheelAPPLICATION: ACT StreetLite XACT Flywheel Nissan Silvia 1989-1998
PRODUCT NOTES: Sr20DET Turbo RWD 2.0 JAP spec EngineACT Flywheel Installation Instructions